Five Question Friday 8/13



1. Have you ever visited another country?
No, I haven't, but I'm seriously wanting to and hoping to within the next 5 yrs.

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
Oh wow.. this is a tough one because I haven't really been anywhere. I would have to say my old doctors office. It was done in this victorian type of setting with a bunch of victorian porcelain dolls staring at you. It was just an odd and uncomfortable place to be. I didn't keep that doctor very long by the way.. lol

3. What is your favorite season?
Most definitely, the summer time! I'm usually out at the beaches, the pool and going anywhere I can in the summer time. Unfortunately this summer is pretty low key being pregnant in the beginning and then having a newborn. Taking a newborn, and 2 preschoolers to the pool or beach by myself is a tad bit difficult.. practically impossible.

4. What one song will always cheer you up?
All my Life by KC & Jojo. It is mine and Willie's wedding song, and if I'm having a rough time with things, if I hear that song, it makes me realize just how grateful I am to have Willie by my side through it all.

5. What Disney character do you resemble most?
Ooh, I like this question, but I am not sure how to answer it. I'm going to go with Belle? Just an average girl who meets and falls in love with the most unexpected person.

1 Response to "Five Question Friday 8/13"

  1. Candice Says:

    I would say you resemble Belle. :)

Post a Comment