Top 2 Tuesday 8/3



Many thanks to The Undomestic Momma for the Top 2 Tuesday and to Lindsey fromLovin' my Life for today's topics.

Top 2 Simple Pleasures

1.) 70 degree weather with slight wind after it's just drizzled
          - I absolutely LOVE the smell of the air after it's rained. I hate cold weather, so a 70 degree day after it's just drizzled is perfect for me. If I didn't have a million mosquitoes in my yard or a screened in porch, I'd be outside most all day everyday in the spring and fall when the weather is just like this.

2.) Discussions with the hubby where we learn something new about each other
          - After 12 years of being together, there are still things that we don't know about each other. When we have days that we just sit down and talk or have a date night and have certain conversations in the car to and from wherever we are going, it's so nice to learn something new about each other. It's the little things like this that keep our marriage strong and our love for each other to grow.


The top 5 that could have also made my list
*Snuggling with Tristan
*Hugs from the girls
*Kisses on the cheek from the hubby
*Sleeping on my belly
*All things Disney

2 Response to "Top 2 Tuesday 8/3"

  1. Miss Chelsea Says:

    Yum the smell of rain is delicious... I wish I could bottle it up!!

  2. The Undomestic Mom Says:

    great picks!

Post a Comment